City of Maryville

Facebook Twitter E-notify RSS Feeds 
Who is required to have a specialized contractor's license?
Electrical, plumbing, or HVAC work shall be conducted by licensed contractors.  The Code Enforcement Division may accept certain credentials in lieu of locally administered trade competency test as certifications of competency as an Electrician, Plumber, or HVAC installer. Accepted credentials shall include, but not be limited to, proof of satisfactory passage of the appropriate Block and Associates or Exterior test, or certification as a Union Journeyman Electrician, Plumber, or HVAC installer, or a diploma from a certified institute in the appropriate field. A license from any other city shall not, by itself, be accepted a proof of competency, but may be used in conjunction with the above documents to prove currency.
Code Enforcement