City of Maryville

Facebook Twitter E-notify RSS Feeds 
Who Should I report a crime to?

Any report you make regarding an incident, must be made in the city in which the incident occurred, with the exception of Identity theft and Internet crimes.  No matter where you actually live, if the crime occurred in the City of Maryville, you need to call the Maryville Public Safety Department.  If the crime occurred in another city or in the county, the crime should be reported to the law enforcement agency responsible for that area.  Maryville Public Safety has two main numbers you can call.  Those numbers are 911 (emergency), and (660)-562-3209 (non-emergency).  If the crime occurred on the campus of Northwest Missouri State University you need to call the Northwest University Police Department ( ) at (660) 562-1254.  If the crime occurred outside the city limits of Maryville you need to contact the Nodaway County Sheriff's Department at (660) 582-7451.

Public Safety