City of Maryville

Facebook Twitter E-notify RSS Feeds 
Where can I get a restraining order...or an order of protection?

You can file for an order of protection against the person who is abusing you at the Nodaway County Courthouse Circuit Clerk's Office- 305 N. Main Street, Maryville, Missouri (660) 582-5431 during normal business hours or after hours at the following locations:


Maryville Public Safety Department

222 East Third Street, Maryville, MO.

(660) 562-3209


Nodaway County Sheriff's Department

404 North Vine Street, Maryville, MO.

(660) 582-7451.


Northwest Missouri State University Police

(660) 562-1254.


St. Francis Hospital Emergency Room

(660) 562-2600

Public Safety